Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 3rd never occured.

So this is the first blog from Korea. This country is strikingly beautiful, on the three hour ride from Seoul we passes numerous cities on the lakefront and the greenery and beautiful bridges around were breathtaking.

It is also Very very humid here, I finally get why people complain about humidity and hair. I took a 10 min hard run on the tredmill today and it felt (and my body glistened as if...) I had just run a marathon.

The food is incredible. Pickled radish looks like noodles, kimchi heats up the body several degrees and the meats are very lean. I really like the dehydrated squid i bought at a truck stop.

The last quick remark I will make before going to shower in my bathroom, (I will have to put pictures up later because it is really a fascinating thing when your entire bathroom is your shower) is that I have to take a female only elevator to the female only part of the dorm. This is inforced by cameras. Everyone is totally complaint of this but sometimes people forget and jump on the wrong one.

Bowing out at a 45 degree angle- Olenka!

No comments:

Post a Comment