Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I did TKD today!!!!

Nostalgia. That is the only way to describe the feelings of putting on a crisp TaeKwonDo uniform, tying a belt around your waist and then kiaping with all your might. It was eerie how familiar all of the commands sounded, almost like I didn't take a 6 year hiatus from probably the most amazing sport known to man. The class was large and the pacing very slow, but I was glowing. My body responded automatically, took time to pause, and knew when to strike and I even remembered how to breath. Im on cloud nine. :)

1 comment:

  1. For some reason, when I first read "I did TKD today!!!!", I was thinking that you created a "KWL" chart. I don't know why I confused the acronyms haha, but I was nonetheless excited. Your experiences sound awesome. Keep the blog posts coming!

    ReplyDelete