Thursday, December 16, 2010

I can't function in this cold.

TODAY IS SO COLD.

Last night I went to an interesting and highly entertaining drum show (Korea's 4th national treasure- a drummer man, was performing) followed by a delightful evening filled with delicious food (italian- a place called napoli with a chef from napoli) making some new Chinese friends and befriending the wife of Matt Miller's principal. The atmosphere was splendid and I was so happy to be in great company and share interesting conversations as well as perform an awkward yet video taped version of "The itsy bitsy spider" for the entire crowd. I want more evenings like that. Very classy.

Also, it is bitter cold. My jacket is stabbed through multiple times by the jaws of winter as the needle wind takes illegal jabs at my face. Make it stop. Vietnam is supposed to be in the 30 degrees which is better than my 1 degree here in DAEGU.

I have devoured an entire bag of cheerios cereal in three sittings.

My love for TV has resurfaced and I watched 10 episodes of Modern Family in one afternoon (this storyline parallels the one of my cheerio eating fests)

I still have to purchase a flight from vietnam to thailand and pack.

IT IS SO FRIGIDLY UNBEARABLY COLD THAT I WILL DIE if I don't hide under my blankets and cling to my heated mattress from the time I get home from school until I have to wake up the next morning. That is what ARizona weather has done to me. It has made me soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment