Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bucket List: Pre-Korea

Two times in one night, how do you like that?
If you are referring to blog posts, count me in!

I was thinking, today is two months from my scheduled departure date. I have a few things that I wanted to accomplish until then, so I made a makeshift bucket list to help me out. If there are any other suggestions, please feel free to add you faithful reader you!!! (this means you jessica)

Here we go:
- perform a slam poem at the fairtrade cafe open mike. (glllll, Jordan help me!)
- score one freaking lousy point in a real basketball game at encanto park. ONE,ONE!!!
- paint the most "epic" canvas ever, thanks to Hayfa for helping kick it off!! :)
- go to a beach...mexico, cali, bahamas, I ain't picky...a beach is a beach
- zumba with steph. (lets show them what we got sfunk!)
- get tragus pierces, again Jordan, I'm counting on you!
- Salt River tubing, I'm practically a native and I still haven't gone
- Walk dogs with Sarah at the Humane Society in Tucson :)
- Pizza and Beer on the last day of school- VEGAN NO MORE
- 1,000 crunches a day.
- Pinata in the park, if its filled in angst, even better
- See my dreamteam boys play in championship game
- Dance at Amsterdam with Jack
- See suns game with Olen, I'm guessing we need a really seedy bar that doesn't check for I.D.
- Baseball game with Lianne, lets see how the pros do it
- Watch an episode of the Office with Jeremy and have a life talk
- See Natalie off to NYC in style! Get it Guuuurl.
- Have Jessica teach me another recipe I will become obsessed with
- Trip to Tucson with Hayfa. June 4th.
- Go to a yoga class with Court
- Have a day of "oregon" goodness with Emily, I see a farmers market, tennis and a hike in which you tell me about nature in our near future
- Eat Indian food with Gayle (if Raji wants to cook, ill be ok with it)
- Convince my dad to take me on his motorcycle for a spin
- Shave a part of my head.

Since the last one was a little extreme I better stop now before I'm adopting a starving orphan or joining the circus. All in due time, Olenka. All in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment