Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rainy Day

So if I were to put together a pro and con list for the topic of "rainy day" the only thing on the pro side would be that it gives me a valid reason to wear the bright pink polkadot rainboots that my mom sent me. The con side carries more weight. For starters, a rainy day "washes away" about 50% of my energy allotment for the day and I feel it necessary to supplement the kilacals by consuming "comfort food". In this weeks case, it has rained three times, thus forcing me to consume an entire 17,000 won bag of assorted mars candy- think bitesize snickers, twix, milky way(both regular and midnight) as well as the boring musketeers that are the last to be picked out of the batch. Another go to staple is my beloved roasted almonds. The energy drain that results from even a mere glimpse at the miserable weather is also a reason that I was able to finish off season 7 and 6 of family guy in the past two weeks. So basic moral of this post- rain rain go away or else i have to curl up with a bin of chocolate and a movie for the rest of the day.

1 comment: